*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.
Guest bedrooms can be beautiful spaces and opportunities to share your style with the people you love.
Here are some of our favorites strategies to inspire a guest bedroom reinvention, taking it to the next level without a complete overhaul.
- Add a carafe with some water on the bedside table.
- Leave a few current magazines on the bedside table for your guests to read before bed.
- Provide a small box or tray in the room where guests can safely keep their jewelry, keys, etc.
- Make a luggage rack available for their suitcases or overnight bags.
- Make an easy-to-operate sound machine available.
- Pamper them with candles and matches and beautiful bath or shower products. We love the grapefruit Nest candle!
- Provide multiple bedding layers to accommodate a late-night snuggle or early morning chill.
- Sleep in the room one night yourself to see if everything is a comfortable as you think it is.